Google gives mobile friendly sites priority in search results. Recently, Google has announced that the mobile friendliness of websites will count as a ranking factor. That means that this is an important point to gain positions in Google. The announcement literally says:
“Starting April 21, we want to expand our use of mobile friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. For example, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices. ”
What can this mean for you?
- Bad to be found by Google
- Very weak mobile support
- 33% less chance of a positive result
We can help you!
- We can make an analysis with points for improvement
- Make your website responsive for an improved position in Google
- 66% more chance of a positive result!